- We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer.
- Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of SQL databases
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages, such as Slim.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as Sass.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with common AWS services, such as EC2 and S3.
- Familiarity with development aiding tools, such as Bower, Bundler and Rake.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Please refer to the Job description above
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox