SoftAge Information Technology Limited is hiring for Technical Project Manager for Gurgaon location having 9 to 14 years of experience . The incumbent will be responsible for execution of software right from inception to delivery and maintenance/support. We are looking for an IT professional with about 60% technical and 40% management job profile. Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Develop, maintain, and monitor detailed project schedules.
- Track project changes and make necessary updates as needed
- Collect and compile meeting documents to distribute both internally and to clients.
- Participate in client planning, training, and support discussions.
- Lead weekly status meetings and monthly executive meetings.
- Manage expectations and escalations of both internal team members and clients.
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery.
- Provide a complete view of the overall project to all stakeholders.
- Define the overall scope of the project.
- Create and maintain a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities.
- Identify and communicate project dependencies and impacts.
- Approach, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.).
- Define project governance outlining roles/responsibilities and decision rights.
- Guarantee success criteria be defined upfront to promote alignment.
- Keep all stakeholders (internal external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project.
- Develop status reporting mechanisms, and communicate the projects progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project lifecycle.
Graduate – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers
Any Postgraduate – M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox