RENAULT NISSAN TECHNOLOGY is hiring for Engineer and Sr Engineer BIW Design through Walk-In Interview @Pune (Work Location: Chennai) from 11th November 2017 (Saturday) Timing: 9.00am to 3.00pm having an experience of 2 to 6 years. 2+ years (Engineer) in Body Engineering, Sheet Metal Parts Design (UG skills, Knowledge in any PDM packages are must) . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- The Design Engineer is responsible for the design of parts in his commodity.
- He contributes to customer satisfaction and to the company’s profit by ensuring the product/process design and specification of parts, sub-assembly of parts or units of his scope, for new vehicles of the range plan or the vehicles in mass production is:
- In compliance with the functional specifications (design input data, regulation constraints and QCD objectives) and the functional plan,
- In accordance with the standards, development process and design logic
- Responsible for design and development of parts in assigned commodity by respecting Quality, Cost, Delivery conditions
- To create 3D Data of parts and assemblies
- To create information for Design and Installation
- To collaborate and modify design to suit requirement of other functions like Styling department, test group, production, logistics, marketing etc.
- To ensure timely release of design data, BOM and ECNs.
- To collaborate with suppliers and ensure timely delivery of quality parts for prototype and production builds.
- More than 2 years experience in Design and/or Development of automobile BIW parts, trims or mechanisms
- UG skill with surface modelling & 2D drafting experience desirable. (UG, must for )
- Ability to describe design information on paper through hand sketches
- Good knowledge of vehicle structure and body aggregates
- Sound knowledge of ISO GD&T
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Engineering
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox