- Your primary responsibility will be to design & develop C++ based SDK’s , utilized for cross development products on Linux, Android, iOS, embedded, etc.
- Design, Plan, Estimate & Execute the SDK development, Help each platform team , integrate the cross platform SDK’s.
- Custom build system development using GNU autotools, Makefiles etc.
- Work on various opensource projects like libcurl, libupnp, etc
- Investigate & prototype new requirements in Linux.
- Be the guide for any Linux & opensource related work.
- Communicate directly with clients for the given requirement & queries.
- Collaborate with other team to achieve the required tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good experience of development on Linux & system programming, basic C & C++ concepts, Design Pattern etc.
- Good understanding of toolchains, debuggers, gcc, gdb, valgrind, sockets, UDP/TCP protocols.
- Good experience of Makefile / Cmake / gnu autotools.
- Good understanding of linux System level programming.
- Experience in Multithreading & synchronization is must.
- Good understanding of svn, git.
- Experience in working on open source projects.
- Experience in JNI.
- Excellent in algorithm & problem solving.
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox