Piramal Critical Care, an integral business unit of Piramal | Healthcare is a global leader in the field of anesthesia. With a varied range of anesthesia solutions, both inhaled & intravenous, Piramal Critical Care aims at providing a better access to critical care products across the world.
- Consolidation of the business financials on a monthly basis for management reporting.
- Monitor, analyze and report business performance v/s budget and previous year.
- Provide actionable insights through Big data analytics
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts with management accounts to ensure that later matches Trial Balance.
- Work closely with cross functional team to prepare the presentations for the senior management.
- Develop consolidated budgets and forecasts of business unit.
- Assists with ad-hoc reports / analysis as per business requirement.
- Collaborate with IT to automate routine tasks to help management with real-time information to facilitate decision making
- Finance Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- MIS & Reporting
PG – CA
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox