NVIDIA is looking for a world class engineer to join its Software Infrastructure and Operations team.
Maintains the sanity farm/data center comprising of hundreds of Windows and Linux machines.
- Responsible for assisting with all projects and repairs throughout the Data Center
- Work in teams to deploy new data center infrastructure
- Understand and debug network, hardware, and Linux OS related issues
- Perform server upgrades, integration, rebuild and other projects as required
- Identify and help create documentation for the global DC knowledge base
- Track issues and analyze data looking for trends and systemic issues
- Assist with process improvements and inform best practices in data center operations
- Manage RMA processes with various vendors.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of all hardware equipment between all our co-locations.
- Troubleshoot and remedy hardware issues, document findings and provide detailed RCA reports.
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox