Nestle India Ltd. has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Nutrition Officer Trainee for Katni, Rewa and Bilaspur Location Only for Freshers. Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
1.Will be responsible for Ethical Promotion of Nestle Infant nutrition products in the territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals(HCPs) within the perview of Infant Milk Substitute Act.
2. Meeting the Chemists/medical shops – ensuring availability of products, Handling the Distributors and distributor salesmen & keep the track of stock availability & supplies against the orders.
3. Ensuring the visibility & freshness of our products across various platforms like Chain Pharmacies and Medical shops in coordination with the Sales team, merchandizers.
4. Responsible in Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting symposiums etc. as per the company guidelines.
5. Ensuring placement & visibility of our products in hospital chemists, retail pharmacy outlets etc., by liaisoning with the Hospital administration, Sales team at Nestle & with Distributors of Nestle.
6. Identifying the opportunities to conduct scientific activites for Doctors & other stake holders like parameds/nursing staff at various Hospitals & institutions.
7. Using the Key scientific detailing skills, grasping opportunities to do key conversions.
8. Identifying new and potential doctors who aren’t on company’s list and adding them to the list using the scientific detailing skills.
9. Preparing the data and reports as required by the organization
10. The Training period is for 11 months, based on their
performance the candidate will absorbed as officer.
11) The candidate will be paid stipend of 22500 per month / & daily allowance of 400 rs.
- Please refer to the Job description above
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, General
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox