Nestle India Ltd. is hiring for HR Executive for Choladi Factory (Tamil Nadu) having 10+ years of experience . One should Responsible for day to day Employee Relations activities and contributes to the development of the organisation by driving peoples in order to improve quality of people and meet company’s goals as a whole . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Candidate willing to stay in Choladi area for at least 5 years should apply.
- Maintain a harmonious Industrial Relations climate through various employee engagement initiatives. Dealing/Negotiating with unions/workmen bodies
- Implement Performance Management System and complete ownership of appraisal system of Workmen. Coordinates and ensures meaningful staff review meetings.
- Identify & monitor public issues /external organization which affect the reputation or operation of the company.
- Liaise with State/ Central and other statutory authorities on issues relating to factory operations including matters pertaining to licences / permits/ consents etc.
- Ensure compliance to the various statutory legislations applicable to the factory as well as internal requirements e.g. CARE audit.
- Recruit for vacancies / new jobs based on organizational requirements, monitor outsourcing of work.
- To execute various Nestle community projects
- Driving all Communication Exercises, Initiating the Department Heads Meeting, Staff communication meetings etc.
- Responsible for guesthouse management, factory security & safety, landscaping, Expatriate permits/documents and related affairs.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization , M.A – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox