Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd is hiring for Duty Medical Officer ( DMO ) for various locations (Haldwani, Hyderabad, Mumbai Suburbs) . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- To assess the new patients when they come first time to the clinic.
- To take detailed history and physically examine the patient.
- To complete patient history form, visit patient and review medical record. Obtain relevant clinical information
- Monitor dialysis sessions. To review as needed and discuss problems with consultant.
- Perform cannulations for dialysis patients.
- Start and close dialysis sessions
- Monitor and record vitals during dialysis sessions
- To be an in-house consultant for all emergency situations encountered in the clinic.
- Interaction with patient attendants to brief them about current status and any other specific issues or problems.
- To be responsible for sending the patient for the appropriate investigation as directed by the primary consultant and also to authorize investigations, which are urgent.
- To check the dosage, frequency, route of administrations of all medications, considering all precautions.
- Enter investigations performed and prescription details into the online portal
- To take appropriate initiatives in medical emergencies when required.
- MBBS – Medicine
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox