Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd is hiring for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and translating them into wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall workflow in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Five or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as XD, Sketch & Balsamiq is preferred.
- Ability to work with team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox