Morningstar India (P) Ltd. is hiring for Data Analyst for Mumbai location having a requirement of freshers and experience persons through Walk in Interview held on 20th January , 10 AM onwards . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- 60 % and above in Graduation / Post Graduation for 2016/2017 passouts
- MBA / MMS / MCOM / BMS / BBA/ B&I / BCOM / A&F can apply
- Establishing and achieving the set SMART goals with the direction of the team lead.
- Have a very good understanding of the fundamental data for companys income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet, and other fundamental data sets.
- Participate in the Center of Excellence initiative focused on reducing resource costs, consolidating global data collection platforms, and supporting database integration projects.
- Own and Drive continuous improvement within the process through Quality initiatives.
- Collecting and analyzing equity fundamentals data for Global market and taking ownership in data quality controls to ensure consistent and high quality data are manufactured in order to meet product requirements.
- Manage data as per client-specific requirement, while at the same time adhering to Morningstar’s set KPIs and KRAs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various filing nomenclature of countries under coverage.
- Passion for data and its impact on decision making.
- Closely work with quality assurance and technical department to resolve clients data issues timely and effectively.
- Actively discover and raise issues in work (including system, process, and collection methodology) and propose enhancement suggestion to further improve system functionality, process efficiency and data quality.
- Participate in other data and process related projects, like industry/market data collection methodology research, market expansion, process certification, new product development support, etc.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox