Morningstar India (P) Ltd. has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Windows Administrator through walk in Interview on 13.10.2017 from 11 am on-wards . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Provide telephone and email support to both internal and external customers (includes international customer).
- Understanding of monitoring tools and applications like Nagios / Cacti / BPPM / TrueSight / TMART / etc.
- Monitor and respond to alerts and events from multiple points of input including but not limited to software systems, inbound calls or emails.
- Create and adjust TMART transactions to monitor application or service checks in adherence to prescribed requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems and incidents with applications, websites and infrastructure
- Communicate and escalate incidents and problems issues to 2nd, 3rd level support and key stakeholders
- Respond to all incidents and issues impacting services and systems supporting the business.
- Follow prescribed processes or methodologies in their absence to ensure consistent timely resolution of events, incidents, and problems.
- Operationalize new services ensuring that sound documentation of operational procedures are tested and implemented with new or expanded services.
- Work rotating shifts to assist in providing 24x7x365 coverage for Morningstars products.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Prior experience in speaking to international clients on technical process
- IT Service Management (ITSM) based on ITIL best practices.
- The ability to think logically
- Good knowledge about software / application / operating system and servers.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with users to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time.
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox