KPMG is recruiting for AM Manager Digital Strategy Fintech at Mumbai & Delhi. Please read the below job summary along with the job source referred below to know more.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have worked in managing b2b / b2c digital portfolio.
- Must have been responsible to drive design of digital program across multiple channels
- Must have worked with third parties to create narrative around digital interventions
- Understands the KPIs for digital implementation success
- Understands concepts such as social media , mobility , omni channel , US design , fintech etc.
- Implemented certain digital strategy / transformation projects in his organization / clients
- Ability to blend Consulting skills with Domain skills
- Self – starter and having wide industry connects in India
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in relatively un – structured large firm environment.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in the form of whitepapers , frameworks , study reports etc.
- Complex project(s) experience with in one or more industry / focus areas noted above
- Must be comfortable facing CXO – level stakeholders in clients and their direct reports
- Must be able to chase revenue targets aggressively
- Creative and innovative thinker , in terms of client solutioning skills
- Collaborative and team player
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, BCA – Computers, B.Sc – Computers
PG: M.Tech – Computers, MCA – Computers, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox