IRIS SOFTWARE Pvt. Ltd. having a requirement of the post of Oracle DBA . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- 5+ years of experience as Oracle Database Administrator with experience on UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX) & Linux
- Strong programming skills in PL/SQL, SQL & Shell scripting etc.
- Extensive experience in Performance tuning of Queries by maintaining Aggregates, Compression, partition, indexing and use of Hints, Stored outlines, Statistics.
- Proficiency with Golden Gate.
- Experience working Oracle 12c new features
- Clusters (RAC) and Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Extensive experience with Database Cloning and Refreshing pre-prod/dev databases with prod/pre-prod databases.
- Strong experience in tuning database performance from system as well as query tuning perspective.
- Hands on experience of 9i/10g/11g/12c RAC implementation, maintenance and support,
- Expertise in OEM 12c Cloud control and 10g Grid Control
- Expertise in Oracle Database Migration/Upgrade
- Experience with database backup, restore, and disaster recovery strategies using RMAN (9i/10g), 11g/10g/12c Data pump (expdp, impdp) and 9i Export Import (exp, imp)
- Should have managed large Oracle Production Support Databases and is able to provide next generation of performance and scalability.
- Please refer to the Job description above
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox