RSM (HR) is responsible for following the HR agenda across assigned businesses / geography.
Talent Acquisition,Employee Engagement,Employee Relations,Training and Development and HR Operations , provide proactive HR support to the businesses, to be the first level of contact for all employees . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Handle first level queries on ER issues / employee grievances or complaints and work with the ER team and HR seniors for resolution.
- Ensure responses reach the concerned parties as per processTraining and Development:Training need analysis.
- Work to ensure adequate and relevant training coverage of employee base to enhance capability building.
- Provide feedback on training initiatives to relevant training heads and business heads.
- Adherence to TAT as per SLAs defined
- Follow up for timely data updation for all employees in the region, confirmations letters, transfers etc
- Generate periodic reports
Please refer to the Job description above
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox