Harman International India Pvt.Ltd has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Infotainment Navigation Developer- C++, Oops, IPC, Threads for Bengaluru location . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, compilers, etc).
- Working knowledge of software development processes.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into software designs.
- Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bus, and/or port to different platforms.
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
- Participates in internal and customer driven design reviews throughout program.
- Experience developing embedded navigation or similar software components
- Experience with Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- QNX, Linux, or Android experience for development on Infotainment, Audio or Multimedia products.
- Vehicle networking experience including CAN, LIN, MOST, etc.
- Working knowledge of physical communication buses including: I2C, RS232, SPI or other serial interfaces.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 4+ years of embedded software development or testing.
- 4+ years of C/C++ or other structured language.
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox