GMR Infrastructure Limited is hiring for Airport Security and Control department (Baggage Screener) through Walk in Interview from 6th January , 9 AM on wards for Hyderabad location. Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- To be punctual on duty, proper turnout and dress code, availability and alertness, prompt response for emergencies and maintenance of discipline and decorum.
- To ensure proper upkeep and functionality of equipments which he / she is detailed in the tour of duty.
- Prompt attendance and effective security actions based on requirement at the airport terminal.
- To maintain high levels of competency and keep abreast of all aviation related information and best practices in the industry.
- To have in-depth knowledge of equipments used in ILBS system in Security Operations and also participate in other activities as and when directed.
- Should be qualified in Basic AVSEC course.
- A valid Screeners certification is preferred with in depth image interpretational skills
- 1st preference-Inline Baggage Screener
- 2nd Preference-Standalone Screener certification
- Should be qualified in Basic DGR course.
Graduate – B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce, B.A – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, BHM – Hotel Management
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox