Walk-in interviews for Freshers for the Trainee-Screener position for GMR Hyderabad International Airport on Wednesday, 4th Oct 2017.
- Inspection/analysis of images at all the registered baggage screening at various levels of Inline Baggage Screening System
- Ensure the ILB Screeners certification is not lapsed and also clear the BCAS proficiency tests as per prescribed schedule to keep the certification valid.
- To adhere SOP strictly in case of confirmed threat.
- Responsible for error free baggage screening process by thorough interpretation of images and carrying out physical examination of the baggage.
- Keeping strict vigilance over the suspicious movement of men whose presence is unwarranted with a criminal intention of theft/committing theft or criminal damage to the airport.
- Dissemination/escalation of all the potential information to the appropriate authority as per the laid norms and regulations.
- Continuous endeavor to imbibe GMR Values & Beliefs
- Assist the Duty Manager / Manager, S&C, GHIAL in supervising the functioning of various branches of Security and Control
Please refer to the Job description above
B.Com – Commerce, B.Sc – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox