VCE are seeking Technical Support Engineers (aka VBlock Platform Support Engineers) to support the VBlock platform for Bengaluru location . At least 2 to 5 years of experience in a Technical Support Role (2nd level support) is a requirement for this position . Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Interact with VCE (and/or VMWare, Cisco, EMC directly) technical support to ensure post sales customer escalations are prioritized and managed within the customer support framework.
- Execute Customer Care Vblock Infrastructure Health Checks. This will constitute data collection, analysis, and provide a customer consumable output document.
- Customer requests may be received by Support Centers through automated dial-homes, voice initiated technical calls from VCE employees, remote maintenance calls, Chat and Web Support Calls.
- As necessary apply remote critical software patches.
- Provide problem determination and resolution for customer issues.
- Execute Customer Care Vblock Infrastructure Health Checks.
- Integrates customer and VCE business requirements with technical requirements to determine best course of action when resolving customer issue.
- Enables sales by positioning solutions to protect Vblock product image while identifying sales opportunities.
- Interface with customer on behalf of Customer Advocates and Technical Support Personal to collect data in order to perform Vblock Infrastructure Health Checks.
- May need to engage or escalate to more senior resources or to VCE parent companies (Cisco, EMC, VMware) to resolve more complex issues.
- Work on intermediate product platform problems and provide solutions.
- Develop and implement feedback mechanisms for use in preventing future support process breaks down.
- Participate in on internal customer meetings during or post escalation if required.
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox