- He will be responsible for ISO 27001 compliance across the organization.
- To work with representatives from Business and Functional teams to ensure that all documents reflect policies for the protection and security of its information assets.
- Routine line management and leadership of staff within the Information Security Management function.
- Leads the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including certification against ISO/IEC 27001 where applicable.
- Leads or commissions suitable information security awareness, training and educational activities
- Leads or commissions information security risk assessments and controls selection activities
- At least 10 years of full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (such as IT audit and IT Risk Management)
- Information security management qualifications such ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor and CISSP(Preferred) or CISA+CISM
Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG:M.Com – Commerce, MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox