Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited is hiring for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that include evaluating the design and operational effectiveness of the companys internal controls in all phases of financial and operational audits, consultations, Sarbanes-Oxley assessments, ICFR and/or special projects (from conducting audits/walkthroughs/testing up to reporting). Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- An understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act and ICFR
- Strong experience to quickly gain knowledge of changing business and system environments.
- Strong team player and self-motivation with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be flexible (in terms of work hours, multiple jobs, teams etc.) and have good work prioritization skills
- Established problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to identify control issues and financial/operational risk within a business process and recommend improvements.
- Proven ability to self-manage/prioritize strict deadlines/timelines and manage time, resources and multiple project assignments for self and team.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, to include process flowchart, narratives etc. and a proven track record of effectively building relationships with process owners in a positive and proactive manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance standards and proven experience keeping up to date with industry and regulatory changes and professional standards.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel and Visio
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Postgraduate – CA
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox