Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited is recruiting for Manager Internal Audit at Gurgaon with 4 to 9 years of experience. Please read the below data along with the job source to know more about it.
- Supports achievement of business objects by conducting and reporting on risk-based audits and other projects, including SOX, using various methods appropriate for the project, in order to assess the design and effectiveness of financial, operational, and compliance processes and controls. Projects may be first time topics within established or emerging business processes. May function as an individual contributor or as a team member, depending on the project.
- Documents and evaluates the design adequacy of internal controls primarily via flowcharts and walkthroughs.
- Conducts SOX\ audit\ consultation projects efficiently and effectively with minimum supervision.
- Identifies and discusses control issues and improvement opportunities with project lead, as well as works with project leads to develop specific actionable improvement plans.
- More points can be known about in the job source.
- An understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act and ICFR
- Strong experience to quickly gain knowledge of changing business and system environments.
- Strong team player and self-motivation with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be flexible (in terms of work hours, multiple jobs, teams etc.) and have good work prioritization skills
- Established problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to identify control issues and financial/operational risk within a business process and recommend improvements.
- Proven ability to self-manage/prioritize strict deadlines/timelines and manage time, resources and multiple project assignments for self and team.
- More points related to desired profile can be known in the job source as below.
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox