Core responsibility would be to format the resume of potential candidates (edit/check grammatical error/align). Responsible to complete the given SLAs interact with onsite coordinator for smoother transaction of your work. Willing to work in night shift to meet the business demands.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Word (especially formatting), excel (database maintaining)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Team player
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Candidate should be ready to work in US shift (7 PM- 4 AM). Cab drop will be there.
Please refer to the Job description above
Any graduate/diploma (10+2+3yr of education)
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox