Here are the following points to check Aadhar card or Aadhaar Card status step by step :-
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Click the link to Enrolment/Download E-aadhaar/Update
- Click on Check Aadhaar Status
- In the new page fill up your Enrollment ID , Date and Time, security code
- If you don’t have the enrollment ID you can retrieve it through the website itself using your mobile number or email id.
- The status will be shown instantly
You can also check the status through phone
To Check your Aadhaar Status through your mobile phone, you will need to type out the following SMS or text message UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment number>
Send the SMS to 51969 to receive information regarding the status of your Aadhar
If your Aadhaar Card has already been issued, then a text message will be sent to you displaying your Aadhar Card number. If the Aadhaar Card has not yet been generated then a text message will be sent to you displaying the present status of the card.
Please do share your experience about checking your Aadhar status in the below comments section.
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox