BMC Software is recruiting for the post of financial analyst at Pune. Please read out the below details along with the referred source to know more.
- Serves as the trusted finance advisor to the assigned business group.
- Has responsibility for budget , expense / headcount forecasting , quarterly reporting cycles for business group and pricing / portfolio analytics if applicable
- Identifies and interprets implications of external trends for business strategy – Compiles and analyzes financial information and trends for assigned organization and communicates results and recommendations to Sr. Management.
- Develops and maintains processes / reports to track key business metrics , analyzes and interprets data – Summarizes and presents this financial data to senior management as well as make recommendations based on data.
- Drives enhancement of policies , procedures and business practices that improve efficiency within the function and the business.
- Develops and maintains integrated financial statement plans and forecasts – Acts as a consultant to help the business clients understand the financial impact of their business decisions , providing value added alternatives with accompanying analytics Pricing (if applicable)
- Assists with ad – hoc analysis and data mining efforts , whenever required.
- Recommend and implement process improvements using technical solutions.
- Cross Train team members.
- Bachelor’s degree required , Finance or Accounting concentration preferred , with at least 3 years experience in a Finance related role with an MBA.
- Strong knowledge of financial principles and accounting / budgeting practices – Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills , Advanced Excel knowledge , Hands on experience on Hyperion Essbase & Planning , and Good Power Point skills. Tableau and / or MicroStrategy knowledge preferred.
- Background in information technology and / or software is a plus.
- In depth understanding of core Finance business processes to ensure timely delivery of financial results including Quarterly Business Reviews , close process , SOX controls and Audit.
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox