1) Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements of Bharti Airtel Limited and its subsidiaries.
2) Accounting of consolidation /adjustments entries and review of Foreign currency translation rationalization and Forex impacts on monthly basis
3) Accounting closure of one off transactions Business Combination, Impairment testing, Bond issuance, Merger/demerger, hedge accounting, etc
4) Preparation of disclosures for the Consolidated financial statement for Africa.
5) Maintenance and updation of chart of accounts in ERP and group reporting packages.
6) Scrutinize heads of Balance Sheet and Profit and loss account so as to identify areas that can be explored for accounting and reporting refinements. This will involve deep diving along with Accounting Team so as to understand the process and its applicable accounting pronouncement for appropriate reporting.
CA (Chartered Accountant)
At least 3-5 years of post qualification work experience and preferably in telecom / service industry.
Knowledge of IFRS, consolidation and exposure to ERP environment is preferable
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox