Amazon has great opportunities for MBA students wishing to pursue a career as a leader in Operations Management. We know that learning through experience is what transforms talented people into great leaders. As an Intern, you will work with the Leadership team at Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Mumbai to improve existing systems or processes or devise new ways and reduce defects to serve Amazon s customers better. Interested candidates can check the Other details from the link given below
- Customer/ Seller service Contact Reduction
- Concessions defect analysis, reduction and improving customer experience
- Methods to track and improve performance of partners (carriers)
- Transportation/ Supply chain issues pertaining to new geographies where Amazon has a potential marketplace
- Perform market and competitive analysis as required for different parameters in transportation. Develop operating plans to improve performance and monitoring & pilot them.
- Identify and prevent financial leakage when working with partners.
- Enhancing customer returns experience
- Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiencies or improve quality metrics in Fulfillment Centers/ Transportation/ Customer service / Seller Service
- Analyze and create mechanisms to improve 3P seller order fulfillment
- Improving Fulfilment Center processes and metrics by working with team members in Retail, FBA, CS, Transportation etc.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Postgraduate – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Click Here for the source of this job post
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox