Accenture is recruiting for the post of Open Innovation Associate Manager. Please read the below job summary along with the referred source for complete information.
- Accenture Open Innovation (OI) India is part of a global program with presence across the globe including Silicon Valley, Israel, France, UK, France, Brazil and India.
- Accenture OI group is looking for a creative and passionate Intrapreneur to join our team in Bangalore, India, to help drive significant value for our clients by engaging with innovation ecosystem.
- The OI Intrapreneur will be expected to work in a start-up mode, seamlessly researching disruptive technologies like AI, Block Chain, AR/VR, IoT, etc and identifying startups in a cross-section of industries.
- He/She will be responsible for conducting market research and analysis of trends around open innovation, co-creation, Corporate ventures, Accelerators, co-working places and other emerging models.
- More Information can be found on the referred source link to which is available below.
- PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization. Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
- 4-8 years of overall experience
- 4 years of corporate strategy / management consulting experience or management consulting experience or experience of working with leading analyst firm
Click Here for the source of this job post
Must Read Content :
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox