You may need to change or update the data in your Aadhar Card or Aadhaar Card. This can be done online also. Please follow the below steps to update your data.
- Visit the portal at https://resident.uidai.net.in/
- The Self-Service online mode offers demographic update to the residents where the resident can directly place the update request on the portal.
- The Aadhaar number and registered mobile number of the resident are required to login to the portal.
- The resident is authenticated using OTP on his/her registered mobile number.
- To complete the update process, resident needs to upload the supporting POI/POA documents, which will be verified against requested data at a later stage at UIDAI’s Update back-office by a Verifier.
- The resident needs to have mobile number registered with Aadhaar for using this service.
The summary of the above process is as follows :-
- Login to the SSUP Portal using Aadhar and OTP
- Select the fields to be updated
- Fill the data in the selected fields
- Submit the form and URN will be generated
- Select the BPO for review of update
- Attach the original scan of the support document
- Using the URN check the Aadhaar Update Status
Please share your experience regarding the Aadhar Card Status Update Process through the comments section below.
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox