You can download the Aadhar card or Aadhaar card anytime if you have completed the Aadhaar application or if you want a fresh copy of your Aadhar Card. This kind of soft copy of your AAdhar is also called as E- AADHAR CARD. It can be used anytime to verify your identity or for immediate use. You can even take its print out for further uses. This can be done by following the below steps :-
- Visit the e-Aadhaar website.
- Choose Enrolment ID or Aadhar.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or Enrolment ID and other details such as name, PIN code, mobile number, etc.
- Click on Get One Time Password.
- You will receive the password on your phone via a text message.
- Input the OTP and click on Validate and Download.
- The e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded on your computer as a pdf file.
- You need to have Acrobat Reader to open this pdf file.
- Please use first four alphabets of your name in upper case and year of birth as a password to open the E-Aadhar pdf file
- You can even take a print out of your aadhaar card and laminate it to use as a permanent document
Please leave comments below about your experience of downloading your aadhaar card or even if you have any queries regarding E- Aadhar Card.
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox