Here are the following steps to apply for an Aadhar card or Aadhaar Card online/offline :-
- You can book an appointment online with an Aadhar enrolment centre by visiting the official website of UIDAI after finding the centre of your choice and your locality.
- These kinds of enrolment centres can be found easily online only according your place of residence.
- If you don’t want to book an appointment online you can even visit the centre directly but online booking will help you save time.
- Fill up the enrolment form. This can even be done online.
- Submit your documents as required.
- After your documents are submitted and accepted you have to submit your biometric data. This is done through a machine as shown in the below image at the enrolment centre.
- Your photograph is also taken for records.
- That is it. Take an acknowledgment slip which has a 14 digit enrollment number to check the status of your aadhar card.
- You can always check Aadhar status and get E- Aadhaar online.
Please leave comments below if you want to know about something or about your experience in making your Aadhar Card.
Subscribe with NaukriLog.In
Get Daily Jobs/Results/Admit Card Posts in your Email Inbox